1. [ noun ] (music) a note that alternates rapidly with another note a semitone above it
Synonyms: shake
Related terms: note warble
2. [ verb ] (phonetics) pronounce with a trill, of the phoneme 'r'

"Some speakers trill their r's"

Related terms: pronounce
3. [ verb ] (music) sing or play with trills, alternating with the half note above or below
Synonyms: warble quaver
Related terms: sing eighth_note
Similar spelling:   Trull