Definition of sheave
1. shave [ v ] remove body hair with a razorUsed in print:
(Edward Streeter, The Chairman of the Bored....)
Did it take a man of sixty-five longer to write a letter , shave , clean_out a barn , read a newspaper , than a man of thirty ?Synonyms shave epilate Related Terms groom tonsure razor
2. shave [ v ] cut closely
Examples: "trim my beard"
(Norman Kent, "The Watercolor Art of Roy M. Mason"...)
The bristles are a Fitch 2 and a one-half inch brush shaved to a sharp chisel edge .Synonyms shave trim Related Terms cut fleece trim
3. shave [ v ] make shavings of or reduce to shavings
Examples: "shave the radish"
4. shave [ v ] touch the surface of lightly
Examples: "His back shaved the counter in passing"
5. shave [ v ] cut or remove with or as if with a plane
Examples: "The machine shaved off fine layers from the piece of wood"
6. shave [ v ] cut the price ofSynonyms knock_off shave Related Terms reduce mark_down
7. shave [ n ] the act of removing hair with a razorSynonyms shaving shave Related Terms cleaning depilation tonsure
|Definition of Shaunda|
|Definition of Shaunna|
|Definition of Shaunta|
|Definition of Shaunte|
|Definition of shave|
|Definition of shaved|
|Definition of shaven|
|Definition of Shaver|
|Definition of Shavers|