Definition of nervosa
1. nervous [ a ] easily agitated
Examples: "quick nervous movements"
2. nervous [ a ] being in a tense stateUsed in print:
(Harry Olesker, Impact....)
If anyone had asked her , she would have described herself only as nervous and worried .Synonyms nervous edgy restive jumpy overstrung uptight jittery nervy in_suspense high-strung Related Terms tense
3. nervous [ a ] causing or fraught with or showing anxiety
Examples: "spent an anxious night waiting for the test results" "cast anxious glances behind her" "those nervous moments before takeoff" "an unquiet mind"
4. nervous [ a ] of or relating to the nervous system
Examples: "nervous disease" "neural disorder"
5. nervous [ a ] excited in anticipationSynonyms nervous aflutter Related Terms excited
6. nervous [ a ] unpredictably excitable (especially of horses)Synonyms spooky nervous skittish Related Terms excitable
|Definition of nerves|
|Definition of nervi|
|Definition of nervii_olfactorii|
|Definition of nervily|
|Definition of nervous|
|Definition of nervous_breakdown|
|Definition of nervous_disorder|
|Definition of nervous_exhaustion|
|Definition of nervous_prostration|