Definition of judgemental
1. judgement [ n ] (law) the determination by a court of competent jurisdiction on matters submitted to itSynonyms judgment judicial_decision judgement Related Terms due_process opinion finding judgment_of_dismissal confession_of_judgment default_judgment judgment_in_personam judgment_in_rem reversal judgment_on_the_merits summary_judgment arbitration non_prosequitur final_judgment affirmation law
2. judgement [ n ] the capacity to assess situations or circumstances shrewdly and to draw sound conclusionsSynonyms judgment sound_judgement sound_judgment perspicacity judgement Related Terms trait objectivity subjectivity
3. judgement [ n ] ability to make good judgmentsSynonyms sagaciousness judgment judgement discernment sagacity Related Terms wisdom common_sense eye discretion injudiciousness serendipity judiciousness
4. judgement [ n ] the cognitive process of reaching a decision or drawing conclusionsSynonyms judgment judging judgement Related Terms decision_making prejudgment estimate
5. judgement [ n ] an opinion formed by judging something
Examples: "he was reluctant to make his judgment known" "she changed her mind"
6. judgement [ n ] the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
Examples: "opinions are usually written by a single judge"
7. judgement [ n ] the act of judging or assessing a person or situation or event
Examples: "they criticized my judgment of the contestants"
Rhymes withjudgmental detrimental developmental ornamental monumental elemental incremental supplemental environmental mental fundamental experimental temperamental instrumental sentimental regimental temperamental compartmental experimental unsentimental departmental monumental governmental governmental gentle intercontinental continental metal mettle congenital genital transcontinental mantle mantel transcendental occidental accidental coincidental dental rental lentil oriental incidental dismantle parental nettle myrtle consonantal projectile extramarital premarital lintel turtle quintal frontal natal unsettle marital horizontal periodontal betel petal prefrontal cantle committal noncommittal transmittal motile nonfatal skeletal settle kettle tittle vegetal hurtle pedestal fatal fertile rectal vestal entitle unsubtle mortal infertile immotile postnatal tootle title tattle total prenatal immortal resettle neonatal shuttle whittle little subtle acquittal versatile brittle pistol pistil ductile distal digital battle bottle beetle pottle startle scuttle recital whittle spittle skittle chattel orbital anecdotal pentecostal subtitle vital cattle rattle fetal aristotle surrebuttal hospital cristal crystal bristol brattle brutal butyl artiodactyl portal prattle postal occipital belittle rebuttal chortle coastal nonvolatile throttle anecdotal hostel hostile futile glottal parietal capital capitol seattle fractal pivotal doolittle societal volatile