Definition of inconvinience
1. inconvenience [ n ] a difficulty that causes anxietyUsed in print:
(Dell Shannon, The Ace of Spades....)
This is awkward for everybody , is n't it , we all got to put_up with inconvenience sometimes .Synonyms inconvenience worriment troublesomeness Related Terms difficulty fly_in_the_ointment awkwardness flea_bite worry
2. inconvenience [ n ] the quality of an embarrassing situation
Examples: "he sensed the awkwardness of his proposal"
([Anonymous,] "The Attack on Employee Services"...)
Consider adopting a system of holidays in which time_off is granted with an eye to minimum inconvenience to the operation of the plant .Synonyms inconvenience nuisance_value awkwardness Related Terms disadvantage
3. inconvenience [ n ] an inconvenient discomfortUsed in print:
(Jim Berry Pearson, The Maxwell Land Grant....)
`` Litigants and witnesses were put to the expense and inconvenience of going long distances to transact business ; public money spent ; justice delayed ; nothing accomplished , and the whole distribution of justice in this county seems to be an absolute farce '' .Synonyms inconvenience incommodiousness Related Terms discomfort trouble
4. inconvenience [ v ] to cause inconvenience or discomfort to
Examples: : "Sorry to trouble you, but..."
5. inconvenience [ n ] the quality of not being useful or convenientSynonyms inconvenience Related Terms convenience unsuitability inaccessibility inopportuneness trouble