Definition of creme
1. cream [ n ] the best people or things in a group
Examples: "the cream of England's young men were killed in the Great War"
(Edwin L. Bigelow and Nancy H. Otis,...)
In his wake came the District_Traffic_Supervisor and the cream of the telegraphic profession , ten of Boston 's best , chosen for their long experience and thorough knowledge of golf .
(Evan Esar, Humorous English; a guide to comic ,...)
Such ambiguous exercises compound confusion by making it worse compounded , and they are sometimes expanded until the cream of the jest sours .Synonyms cream pick Related Terms elite pick
2. cream [ n ] the part of milk containing the butterfatSynonyms cream Related Terms dairy_product heavy_cream light_cream clotted_cream sour_cream double_creme whipping_cream
3. cream [ v ] add cream to one's coffee, for exampleSynonyms cream Related Terms modify
4. cream [ v ] remove from the surface
Examples: "skim cream from the surface of milk"
5. cream [ v ] put on cream, as on one's face or body
Examples: "She creams her face every night"
6. cream [ v ] make creamy by beating
Examples: "Cream the butter"
7. cream [ a ] thick like creamSynonyms cream soupy creamy Related Terms thick
8. cream [ n ] toiletry consisting of any of various substances resembling cream that have a soothing and moisturizing effect when applied to the skinSynonyms ointment emollient cream Related Terms toiletry hand_cream nard sunscreen lanolin cold_cream
Rhymes withcream scream ream dream bream extreme stream supreme upstream downstream purim bloodstream daydream mainstream midstream
|Definition of creakily|
|Definition of creaking|
|Definition of creakingly|
|Definition of creaky|
|Definition of cream|
|Definition of cream_cheese|
|Definition of cream_of_tartar|
|Definition of cream_off|
|Definition of cream_pitcher|