Definition of brownian
1. browning [ n ] English poet best remembered for love sonnets written to her husband Robert Browning (1806-1861)Synonyms elizabeth_barrett_browning browning Related Terms poet
2. browning [ n ] English poet and husband of Elizabeth Barrett Browning noted for his dramatic monologues (1812-1889)Synonyms robert_browning browning Related Terms poet
3. browning [ n ] United States inventor of firearms (especially automatic pistols and repeating rifles and a machine gun called `The Peacemaker') (1855-1926)Synonyms john_m._browning john_moses_browning browning Related Terms inventor
4. Browning [ n ] Last name, frequency rank in the U.S. is 684Synonyms Browning
5. browning [ n ] cooking to a brown crispiness over a fire or on a grill
Examples: "proper toasting should brown both sides of a piece of bread"